Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Battery lifetime problem?

Hi,

I have a mid 2012 macbook pro that i bought about 7 months ago. I downloaded coconut Battery wondering what was my battery's health and i discovered that it was already at 89% of the design capacity, after only 62 loadcycles. I read on apple's website that those macbooks were desingned for 1000 loadcycles, and i saw people who were over 95% of their design capacity after about 300 cycles. I usually charge and uncharge my battery since i got the computer, so i am worring about my battery's lifetime? Are those numbers normal, or should I go to the Apple store to have my computer checked?

 

Details:

 

Current capacity: 5129 mAh

Design Capacity: 5770 mAh

Mac Model: MacBookPro9,2

Age: 7 months

Battery Loadcycles: 62

 

Tanks!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment