Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

My MagSafe Charger / Power Supply is not working


I am using mid 2009 13" MacBook Pro with 85W MagSafe  . My operating system is Lion 10.7.4.



I heard a "click" coming from the direction of where my charger and just before and now its not working.




  • The light is not coming on the charger itself

  • No power is shown be coming into the computer on the Desktop toolbar either, nor does my computer that there's a charger plugged in.

  • I have tried the charger in a number of the different sockets around the apartment and still no joy

  • The transformer "block" is cold


Could this be a s simple as a blown fuse in the plug or something else altogether?



I need to fix this asap. No power = no computer. All help much appreciated.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment