Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Old 2005 Video iPod - How do I take music off and add to my iTunes music library? And battery life issues...


I bought my husband a Video iPod clear back in 2005.  I bought the 30GB serial No 4V544C1WTXK Model number A1136.  Yes, very, very old.  However, it is an Apple product and therefore should be good forever right?    We actually rarely used it then and have not used it in years.  I got it out and brushed it off the other day.  I have two questions:



1-  I have some great music on it that I would like to transfer into my iTunes music library.  Is there a way to move it from the iPod into my iTunes library?



2-  It isn't really holding a battery charge even when it's been charging for hours.  Is there anything I can do about that?  Do I need to replace the battery?  Is there even a way to replace the battery?



Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance. 


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment