Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

MacBook Pro Retina Display Battery Health problem


Hello,



I was just wondering why my MacBook Pro 15" Retina Display, which is just 3 months old, would have only about 98% battery health after 23 cycles!


When i bought it i had ~102% so 8700mAh from 8500mAh! Now i can only reach 8349mAh anymore! Does anybody have the same issue or am I the only one with a bad battery in my MacBook? I know, that these numbers are not very accurate! But if there are missing 2% charge after 3 months...


Maybe it's only a similar problem to the following! I hope this will be fixed soon.



(If there are any Mountain Lion Developers in this forum... this is for you)


I also found a bug concerning battery charge! When my MacBook is fully charged, it says 100%, not really fascinating. But the thing is, it already shows 100% when there are only about 96% charge in the battery! So... I shut down my computer when the charging-light went green, reset the SMC and... wow... it's orange again!! So PLEASE fix this bug!



I don't know how to change system language so sorry for my german screenshot!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment