Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

iPod touch Battery/ Charge issues

Hello

 

I have an iPod touch 4th generation that is 2 years now and I've been using the older power adapter (model a110) that sometimes make crackling sounds and for some reason, it only charges when the iPod is place a certain way or if the outlet isn't a loose fit. I've always been able to charge it via a USB port at a laptop or desktop but it's been causeing my desktop to shut down or mess around with its USB ports. I also get a "Power Surge" message of some sort saying that the usb has exceeded the electricity limit or something. The iPod will register as USB device and appear to charge before the charging symbol disappears.

 

The battery also seems to drain much quicker now. What do you all think? Has my battery been compromised? Will a software update from 5.1.1 to 6.1.2 reset the iPod?


Thanks y'all!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment