Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

MacBook Air 5,2 after EFI 2.6 Update

I have a new MBA 13" (5,2 w/ i7 and 8GB RAM) I received at the beginning of this year. The unit seems fine overall, but I noticed that the battery life seems to drain when I'm not using it, or drain faster than I expected when using it after the EFI 2.6 upgrade. Is anyone else noticing this change?

 

My brightness sits at about 50% with only WiFi on and surfer of web content mostly. I have the i7 chip, so I'm not expecting the full 7 hours as advertised, but I would expect something close to 5 hours doing these simple things.

 

Also, it went from 84% last night when I went to bed in seep mode to 72% now when I opened it to use it. (Power Nap is turned off).

 

Anyone else?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment