Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Battery/Power Adapter Issue

I've tried researching this a few different places, but I can't find anyone with the same symptoms that I'm currently experiencing. (Similar, but not quite the same) (MagSafe LED is Green)


My Macbook Pro (Model 5.1, Late 2008) 2.53 Ghz, Core 2 Duo is not currently charging my battery. If i unplug my MagSafe, the system immediately shuts down. While plugged into the wall, the LED indicators on the side show 7 out of 8 lights green with the 8th flashing (assuming this is the charge view)... When unplugged, the LED indicator lights show nothing... Below are my System Profile Info regarding the battery.


Battery is about a year old and a bit old...





Battery Information:


Model Information:

Serial Number:     6N837G2S13EB

Manufacturer:     SMP

Device Name:     bq20z951

Pack Lot Code:     0

PCB Lot Code:     0

Firmware Version:     002a

Hardware Revision:     000a

Cell Revision:     100

Charge Information:

Charge Remaining (mAh):     3312

Fully Charged:     No

Charging:     No

Full Charge Capacity (mAh):     4057

Health Information:

Cycle Count:     132

Condition:     Normal

Battery Installed:     Yes

Amperage (mA):     0

Voltage (mV):     12007



Thank you for any advice you may have


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment