Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Problems after wake-up, kernel and battery


I have a Macbook Pro 2.2 GHz i7 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3 with OS X 10.8.2 that is having some problems with Kernel going crazy and battery not being recognized after I put the computer to sleep and then I wake it up.



Some more information in here https://discussions.apple.com/message/21221254#21221254



Now I have discovered that the problem happens when I wake up my Macbook. At firts I thought that the problem was related to problems with the network, then I thought that it was temperature related (but the temperature has always been low...) and then I realized that when waking up the computer, the computer will wake up with a gray screen and then problems will start.



Anybody having similar problems ?



You can see in the picture that temperature is low, kernel has gone crazy and that battery is not being recognized. By the way, Battery healt is OK according to coconut.




View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment