Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Battery Problem (Charging but returns back to zero percent then back to normal)

I'm kinda frustrated about my macbook pro, I seriously want this to get fixed.  My MBP  is 2  1/2 years  Last week  My mbp shut downed by itself then I figured out that the problem was the battery so I replaced it then bought a new one. I bought a replacement battery not in the apple store but I bought it online(somewhere cheap).

 

so now the big problem was after installing the new battery my mbp is charging but it returns back to zero percent then back to normal, so I can't pull out the charger from my computer because it will shut down.

 

please help me.

 

thanks!

 

 

 

My macbook pro specs:

 

Mid 2010

Macbook pro 13 in

Model Information:

  Serial Number:          W0********7Z2

  Manufacturer:          DP

  Device Name:          bq20z451

  Pack Lot Code:          0

  PCB Lot Code:          0

  Firmware Version:          3

  Hardware Revision:          2

  Cell Revision:          100

  Charge Information:

  Charge Remaining (mAh):          4184

  Fully Charged:          No

  Charging:          Yes

  Full Charge Capacity (mAh):          5400

  Health Information:

  Cycle Count:          2

  Condition:          Replace Now

  Battery Installed:          Yes

  Amperage (mA):          2175

  Voltage (mV):          12293

 

System Power Settings:

 

  AC Power:

  System Sleep Timer (Minutes):          10

  Disk Sleep Timer (Minutes):          10

  Display Sleep Timer (Minutes):          10

  Wake on AC Change:          No

  Wake on Clamshell Open:          Yes

  Wake on LAN:          Yes

  Current Power Source:          Yes

  Display Sleep Uses Dim:          Yes

  PrioritizeNetworkReachabilityOverSleep:          0

  Battery Power:

  System Sleep Timer (Minutes):          63

  Disk Sleep Timer (Minutes):          10

  Display Sleep Timer (Minutes):          62

  Wake on AC Change:          No

  Wake on Clamshell Open:          Yes

  Display Sleep Uses Dim:          Yes

  Reduce Brightness:          Yes

 

Hardware Configuration:

 

  UPS Installed:          No

 

AC Charger Information:

 

  Connected:          Yes

  ID:          0x0100

  Wattage (W):          60

  Revision:          0x0000

  Family:          0x0085

  Serial Number:          0x00a140cc

  Charging:          Yes

 


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment