Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

PowerBook just slept then died???

Had my PowerBook On the other day listening to music when suddenly it went to into sleep mode a number of times it would come once I pressed the power switch but when doing that around the 5th time nothing happend I removed the battery but it continued to flash in sleep mode for around another 10 mins before stopping. I had also started to notice it wasn't remember my wifi password and neither the time or date if this too help?? I have opened the unit up and removed everything and refitted in hope it would work but nothing, my power adapter will glow orange and I once had it green?? Anybody any information of how resolve this I would be greatly thankful for!!

 

Also the specs :

 

PowerBook g4 15" 1 ghz, 1.5 gb ram 80gb hard drive running 10.5.8


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment