Home
Apple Support Communities - batteries
Home
Pages
Home
Thursday, January 31, 2013
my ibook is version 10.4.11 but it wont let me watch netflix because it says i need to update. i go to update and it wont let me HELPP
5:32 AM
10411
,
because
,
HELPP
,
iBook
,
netflix
,
update
,
version
,
watch
No comments
i need help updating my ibook g4
View the original article here
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Popular Posts
Apple Repair and Service Coverage: Active?
Does this mean Apple will repair/replace my iPod for free if i send it in to get serviced? It is less than a year old, but the battery does...
How to calibrate the battery?
So I don't really use my iPod touch as often anymore, and I notice that the battery's life is way shorter. Is there a way to 'c...
How does the battery power, (i mean no. of hours of use) of macbook air 13inch (2012) compare with the battery power of a macbook pro 15inch (2012 - not retina display)? On the tech specs they both say they have up to 7 hours, is this true are they equal?
my i book just stoped working has no power nothing any ideas
My I book has no power nothing can not get it working View the original article here
Hi i recently bought an ipod touch 5th generation from a friend of mine i successfully restored it but when i tried to set it up it says that it is linked to an apple id already. my friend moved and i have no way to contact her how can i fix this?plz help
Macbook Air Power Adapter
Ok, I have just bought a brand, spanking new Macbook Air 13" and sold my 15" Late 2008 Unibody Macbook Pro to a friend. The thi...
battery won't stay charged...indicators show conflicting statements
received a brand new 160gb ipod classic as a wedding gift from my wife last year. i keep in impeccable condition, use it frequently, rechar...
ipod nano 7th generation screen will not turn on
I left my ipod nano (7th generation) on and now when i plug it into the charger it won't turn on. What do i do? View the original artic...
Macbook Pro Battery Drainage?
Hi! I have a late 2011 13" macbook pro. I am currently running the latest version of Mountain Lion. For a while now, my battery life h...
HELP! iTouch 4 Battery Draining
My iPod Touch 4th Gen battery life is ridiculous, it runs out in a half hour, when I want to use it I have to leave it on the charger. When...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Giới thiệu bản thân
admin
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment