Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

New Macbook Pro Battery Dead?

Hello, I recently purchased a new Retina Macbook Pro (2.6Ghz, 8GB Ram). However, I cannot use the computer unplugged from the power source, and also the battery condition says replace now! However , when I look at the system information I get this:

 

  Model Information:

  Serial Number:          D8**********1764

  Manufacturer:          SMP

  Device Name:          bq20z451

  Pack Lot Code:          0

  PCB Lot Code:          0

  Firmware Version:          702

  Hardware Revision:          3

  Cell Revision:          379

  Charge Information:

  Charge Remaining (mAh):          6477

  Fully Charged:          No

  Charging:          No

  Full Charge Capacity (mAh):          6573

  Health Information:

  Cycle Count:          1

  Condition:          Replace Now

  Battery Installed:          Yes

  Amperage (mA):          0

  Voltage (mV):          12748

 

Do you guys think it is a hardware issue or a software issue? I appreciate any help, I needed my laptop for this week so I do not want to return it.

 

Also, the freezing problem occurs. It occurred 7 times in one day.

 


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment