Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

My ipod battery is dying quickly, what should I do?

My sister and I received the iPod touch fifth generation on Christmas of 2012. Hers is the black model and mine is the yellow one. She charges her ipod at night and takes it to school in the morning. I do the same. I felt like my battery was lasting a fair amount of time until I saw my sisters. I unplug my ipod in the morning at 6:00 am. It sits in my pocket all day at school turned on with wifi and Bluetooth turned off. I don't use it at all now and around 3:00pm my battery is a little less than half way full. My sister has the same routine but when she gets home around the same time her battery is still almost completely full. I looked at it and she even had Bluetooth on all day. My friend at school also has the fifth generation ipod, he plays games and listens to music. I checked his ipod and his was around full battery, mine not being used, less than half. What should I do? I've tried all the different tips I can find to save battery life and none of them seem to work.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment