Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My charger has been plugged in, but battery won't charge.

I had my computer plugged in to charge before I left on a trip. When I arrived, I had no battery charge. I remember that the little light was always red when I thought it was charging. Then I couldn't get my computer to recognize when it was plugged in, I couldn't get the light to light green. It wouldn't charge. The plug in part has always sparked when it hits the source in the wall, and now the mag plug gets very hot. I tried every plug in the hotel, to no avail. Then I spent two days at a private residence, and it charged! Now, I'm back in a hotel and I can't find a plug that says my power source isn't plugged in when I was trying to update my iTunes.

I am also having problems turning it off, and on.

When I think I powered down, and then turn it on, it's been on the whole time. No chimes at start up, just motor running and screen eventually surfaces.

 

I can't go to an Apple store, and I'm not on Apple Care (a huge mistake). Any suggestions?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment