Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

iPod Touch 3G is 100% unresponsive

I've had my iPod for under a year now, after i got it replaced under warranty. It's been fine up until now. I've just had it lying aroundthe car i've been in for 2 days. At hotel stops, i loaded 2 rented movies onto it, along with 5-6 podcasts (i was under time restraints so i could not put the other 160+ on). After a restaurant stop where it was very low on battery, 2 or 3 percent, I shut it off, like actually power it off, and let it sit for a while in a bag. When I went to go charge it, it would not charge very fast and shut itself off, a white flash and then nothing. I went to go plug it in, and it would start up, showing the apple logo, but that would cycle with it shutting off immeditaley after starting up. I left it plugged in over night, and right now, plugged in a laptop, it cycle between a white screen, connect to itunes, apple logo, and low battery symbol. No buttons work, it will not connect to itunes, and I cannot tell if it is charging. I have the money to buy a new one, but I really do not want to spend it. I have a solid backup of eveything on it. I just can't comprehend this, and some help would be appreciated.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment