Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Liquid damage MacBook Pro mid 2012 13inch

Hello I have a MacBook Pro 13 inch mid 2012, I spit Mountain Dew all over it. After I cleaned it it wouldn't come on. Nothing was showing life so I opened the back plate and noticed a blue liquid on the back of the cases s on the motherboard/logicboard?. I wiped the little bits of water off and let it dry. And after a day I hit the power button and it comes on. But it wouldn't charge and always said the battery was full, also after about 10 minutes it shut down, after I reset the SMC the battery charged and the MagSafe no longer had a green light (orange light was on) but the problem still remained after 10 min it would shut down and when I pressed the power button it would try to boot then it would fail and shut down, but if I waited an hour it boots up? And then shuts down after after a few min. Can somebody give me advice or maybe pitch what could cause it to be like this? (Disclaimer hardly any Mountain Dew got in through the keyboard and there appeared to be only a few drops inside, from the back vents)


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment